FEEL GOOD AND LOOK GOOD TOO
FLY Active is proud to support the inspiring work of Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation
Created in memory of Zaidee Rose Alexander Turner, Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation raises funds and community awareness about organ and tissue donation.
In 2004 at the age of seven, Zaidee died suddenly from a burst blood vessel in her brain called a cerebral aneurism. That year, she was the only child in Victoria under the age of 16 years to donate her organs and tissues, thereby saving or improving the lives of up to seven other children and adults.
All proceeds from the sale of the Fly Active Rainbow Wristpocket are being donated to the Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation.
- Secure pocket with semi lock zip to the toggle doesn't bounce
- Emergency ID to store your personal details
- Mesh lining for quick access to your coins and key
- Doubles as a sweat band
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Machine washable so you can wear it over and over
- Reflective logo for safer running at night